Monday, September 13, 2010

Before I formed you...

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5


Twenty-two years later, this still rings so true! I am so in awe of God's love for me and all He has planned for me in this life. I am thankful that He has let me live twenty-two wonderful years so far and cannot wait to see what the years ahead hold for me. But this is bigger than just me. Although He feels such strong love like this for me, He feels the same for YOU! YOU are special to him. He knew YOU before He formed you in the womb. He has such amazing plans for YOU, that you have no clue and cannot even think that big! I am reminded of this awesome truth on my birthday today, and I hope you remember it too. 


"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment